Thursday, January 16, 2014

Winter Poem

I think this is how a lot of people are feeling.  I can't wait until these cold days and cold winter winds are gone.  It will be so nice when it's finally 45 degrees and the snow begins to melt.  For now, I am very grateful that I don't have to go out, most days, unless I have to.  Today is a good day to be inside.
I did finally head to the basement this morning to do a bit of organizing.  One side of our storage close has shelves.  Those I organized a few weeks ago.  The other side only has one shelf unit and then I have had storage bins stacked on the floor.  So, I moved all of the bins out.  I pulled everything out of the closet in the basement bathroom.  That's another great storage are.  It goes under the stairs.  I was able to move several of the bins from the closet into the bathroom closet. Now there is room to put 2 more shelf units into the storage closet.  Hopefully I'll go to Menards tomorrow and pick those up and get the rest of the things put back.
After that I need to start reorganizing a couple of other closets.  Time to go through some clothes and decide if I save them, or get rid of them.  We shall see.  
Now I am trying to convince myself to go and workout.  I know I will.  Just being very lazy.  
I'm also working on laundry.  Clothes are done and waiting on towels to dry.  
In 10 weeks, if Jeanne can work it out, she will be flying into Cedar Rapids on her Birthday. On Saturday the 29th my sister, Donna, will be flying in.  Last year we decided that we were going to take a sister/Mom trip to Branson, MO.  We have a 2 bedroom/2 bath house rented on a lake. I am praying that we have great weather while we are there.  We will leave on Monday the 31st and spend 4 days there and then head back on Saturday, April 5th.  Can't wait for some fun times!
One week from yesterday, Rachel and Daniel, will be here!  Then one week from today, Kendra will come home after work for a long weekend.
Stay safe and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment