Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Good Day

Despite sleeping in until 10 this morning, I still got quite a bit accomplished.  It felt good to sleep after having a sleepless night the night before.
When I heard the winds blowing this morning, I was trying to talk myself out of going grocery shopping and running errands.  Almost had it down to just groceries and then decided that I needed to buck up and get out there.
So, I left just after 11:30 for my busy afternoon.  First stop was Taco Johns to pick up a Taco and some Diet Pepsi.  After enjoying my Taco I went to Best Buy.  Gee, I wonder what I bought there, Rachel.  lol
Made a stop to look at some fashion boots at Sears.  They have some great sales right now.  But, didn't find what I wanted there.  Next on to Payless to return a pair of shoes.  Found a pair of boots there, so did an exchange.
Made a stop at Kohls.  I couldn't believe how many people were shopping today.  But, during the wait in line, had a nice chat with a lady.
I went to Target where I found a few more stocking stuffers and some of my favorite Chick a Boom sweetened popcorn.  And, it was on sale!  So, I bought 3 bags.  YUM!
My last stop was Walmart.  Picked up a couple more stuffers and groceries and headed for home.  I got home about 4:20.
Right now I am watching an old school chick flick and then House Hunters and to bed.
Tomorrow I'll stay home and do some wrapping and figure out if I've got all that I need for everyone.
Alan is still not feeling well.  Praying he's better by the weekend.  We are planning on going to his Mom's on Saturday and then home on Sunday.  So, he needs to be better and no weather advisories.  If either of those, it will be postponed.
I hope you are all staying nice and warm and are ready for more snow by morning.
Night all.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were brave enough to get out today. Only 15 more shopping days until Christmas. :) So are you looking for fashion boots for you? Won't that be kinda dangerous? :)
    What a change - just you and Alan heading to Chariton. Hope he feels better and you're able to make the trip.
    It was great talking to you tonight. Love you!

    ReplyDelete