Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Is Down

Yah!  Christmas is down for another year.  I love having it up, but it's always good to put it away.
Now it's time to get out the Snowmen for the month of January.  Brrrrrr  Feels like we've already experienced January.  
Yesterday Alan and I spent the day painting our bedroom.  I will have pictures soon.  We have always bought Dutch Boy paint from Menards and paint two coats and then go around and touch up a few spots.  We bought from Sherwin Williams because they had the color I wanted.  My neighbor has her living room/kitchen/dining room in this gold color and that's where they got it.  The paint was really thick and after two coats there were a lot more spots than normal to redo.  That's really discouraging.  Especially when it's a vaulted ceiling and the spots all seem to be at the top.   It's done, we like it and all is put back together.  Next up is the laundry room.
Well, I guess if I'm going to get the Snowmen out, I had best get started.  I hope you are all staying warm today.

1 comment:

  1. you really make me want to paint, but it's so much work you go girl! :) you look great!!! love you

    ReplyDelete