Friday, November 22, 2013

50 Years Ago Today

Where were you 50 years ago when JFK was shot?  I was about 4 1/2, so I really have no memories of it.  Other than what I have heard, read and seen over the years.  Such a sad day and loss for our country and for his family.
Today was another day of hitting the stores.  I am now finished with the Elam's and the Beck's for stocking stuffers.  Now to get them ready for the Elam's to take home and a box ready to mail to CA.  We'll be doing some online shopping this weekend.  Buying gifts for Elam's and Kendra.  I send a check to the Beck's and they buy what they would like and gifts for Logan.
When I went to Walmart I bought 2 of 1 item and ended up getting charged 4 times.  Oops!  So, I'll be going back for a refund this weekend.  This is what happens when I'm being friendly and talking.  lol
On my way home I needed to get gas, but thought, naw, I"ll just head for home.  But, then I told myself if I didn't get it today, that with my luck the prices would jump big time over night.  So, filled up for $2.94 and then headed home.
I got everything put away and have been sitting and relaxing for the last hour.  Just going to watch some tv and veg out.  Something I do quite well.
I hope you all have a great night and a fantastic weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Man! Our gas is still over $3 here. I'm guessing we'll just stay where we are. Oh well. At least it's better than it used to be!
    I'll try to get some ideas for you this weekend. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete