Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Painting, Painting, Painting

Painting appears to be my life right now.  When I set my mind to anything, I can get it done.  Just takes awhile for that to happen.  lol
I got up this morning, had some breakfast and got ready to go grocery shopping.  Stopped at Walmart and then Hy-Vee before heading home.  Put the groceries away and changed into my paint clothes.
I started painting about 11:45, took a few breaks and called it a day at 4:30.  I'm almost finished with Kendra's bedroom.  Tomorrow I will finish it up and rehang everything.
Before I could sit and relax I had to fold some things that I had washed today and put them away.  And, I had to vacuum where the dresser goes in Ken's bedroom before I drug it back into place.  And, of course if ya got the vacuum out go ahead and do the hall and the other bedrooms.
Baked potato int the oven.  Yes, one.  Alan and I are at the stage  in life where we share a potato.  Steaks will go on the George Foreman Grill, some green beans and French Bread will round it out.
Then after supper, maybe I can finally sit down and just relax.  My body needs some rest if I'm going to finish up tomorrow.
Working on figuring out the color for the spare room.
Today I am Thankful once again for Logan Matthew Beck.  He's 11 years old today.  Wish we could be there to celebrate with him.
Enjoy your night, all.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if Jacob will ever get the stage in life where he only eats half of something!? Bahaha! Yeah right. :)

    ReplyDelete