Wednesday, November 20, 2013

It Is Finished!

Woo, hoo!  My second bedroom is finished, and that makes me happy.  It turned out really nice.  I promise to post pics of the two bedrooms on facebook soon.  I have most everything hung on the walls, but need to get a picture frame before I am finished.
I ended up sleeping in this morning and drug myself out of bed.  First up I decided to tackle the checkbook.  I had  lot of receipts that needed written in and then I needed to balance with the bank.  I did pretty good.  The bank said I had $44 more.  Much better than the other way around.
About halfway through the books I went in and finished up painting so that it could dry and I could get the tape off.
I ate quite a late lunch and then finally got down to the gym about 3:30.
Tonight I need to write out a list of stocking stuffers and other items that I need to get.  My plan is to head out tomorrow and get it done.
Even though I slept in and I was busy all day, it feels like it should be much later than 6:10.
Tonight is my date night with Rachel.  We always watch Survivor together on Wednesday nights.  We have a texting date.  :)
I realized yesterday that I need to get a turkey soon.  Thanksgiving is sneaking up on me this year. Funny how it does that.  I have a feeling Christmas will do the same.
We are looking forward to having the Elam's, Kendra and Mom here for Thanksgiving.  I remember years ago that I started doing Thanksgiving with our family of 4 with Mom and Dad, and then Kendra joined us.  Then the Gray's moved home and we added them to the group.  And, now we are back to 6 at the table and Daniel in his high chair.
Well, going to look through a few things that I purchased to see who has what for Christmas and get it written down.
Have a good night.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for getting the painting done! :)
    Thanksgiving shouldn't really be sneaking up since it's later this year, but Christmas is coming that much sooner because of that.
    Makes me sad thinking that Dad isn't here for the holidays anymore. :(
    Don't forget to put a turkey on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved Thanksgiving at "home"! :) I'm looking forward to next week!
    Thanks for the text date tonight! Love you!

    ReplyDelete