Saturday, November 23, 2013

Better Get My Post Done

Well, here it is 10:41 PM and I haven't done my post, so thought I'd best get it done.  Not that it's too exciting or anything.  LOL
I once again slept in.  A great morning to do it.  Wayyyyyyy too cold for man or beast today.
I got up and had a late breakfast.  Checked the world on my laptop and watched some tv.
Finally drug myself off the couch and got dressed and started.
My goal was to get all of the bags of things I had bought the last two days sorted through and the things put where they needed to be.  Bagged up the Elam's stocking stufferes and the Beck's as well.  I have the Beck's things ready to mail.  Plan to get it done this week.  I also wrapped Daniel's Birthday presents and a couple of other Christmas presents.
Finally took pictures of the two freshly painted bedrooms.  I really like them a lot.  I love color on my walls.
I started to work on supper and then Rachel called and Pa and I wished Daniel a Happy Birthday.  He's so funny.  He just keeps saying, "Pa? Hi?"  lol  Then we asked how old he is. "2".  How old is Pa?  "2". So cute.  4 more sleeps till we see him.  And, of course his parents and Kendra.
Chatted with Kendra a few times off and on tonight.
Now it's time for me to think about bedtime.
Stay warm.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Exciting day. I'm jealous. :)
    I liked the pictures of the rooms. Nice colors.
    What? No workout today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) it's always fun to hear about your days sounds like you are getting Christmas taken care of ;) soon your family (at least most) will be here so enjoy them. I am sure there will be phone calls with Erica and her family at some point as well. love you

    ReplyDelete