Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sunshiny Day

I am enjoying the Sunshiny Day that we are having.  Sunshine just makes everything better.
Today, as with everyday, I got off to a slow start.  Slept in, then when I got up, didn't move very fast.  Parked myself on the couch to check out Facebook Land and then had a bowl of cereal.  Did a little work on my Books.  I decided to do my hair and put on my workout clothes and hit the gym.  Some days I just don't want to do it, but today, I knew I needed to.  We are going to the Hiawatha Fire Station for their annual Chili fundraiser.  It's a really good deal. All the chili, hotdogs, dessert and drink you can eat for $5.  Kids are $3.  We've gone the last few years.  My friend Marsha and her son Jacob are going to meet us there.  Always fun to see people we haven't seen in awhile.
After that we are going to stop at Menards to pick up paint so that I can finally get started painting the 2 bathrooms upstairs.  Working on figuring out paint colors for the bedrooms and living room and kitchen. It's a hard thing to do. You just never know how the color will really look until you've purchased it. It will be 2 years in December since we moved here, so it's about time to get it done.  And, I've certainly got the time.
Tonight the Hallmark Christmas movies begin!  Makes me so happy.  I am going to be DVRing them, so that Kendra can watch them whenever she comes home.
Today, as in everyday, I am Thankful for my Wonderful Husband who puts up with a lot from me.
So, there you have it.  Day 2 of November.
I hope you've all had a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Mmm...that chili supper sounds good. Too bad it wasn't last weekend! I think we're having McDonalds. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 years! how is this even possible?

    ReplyDelete