Sunday, November 3, 2013

One Down

One bathroom down and one to go!  I taped and painted the main bathroom today.  What a chore!  But, I'm glad it's done and I'm happy with the color and results.  Tomorrow I'll work on the Master Bathroom.  It's a little bigger, so hopefully if I get myself up and at 'em, I can get 'er done.
After painting and putting the bathroom back together, I headed down to the gym and got 70 minutes on my bike.  I skipped the rowing machine today.
Next stop, Panera for a salad and some soup.  Yum!
Now I am home, thinking about taking a nice hot bath and getting my jammies on.  Maybe I'll do a little taping in the bathroom so that I'm ahead of the game.
Tonight is the Amazing Race.  I do love this show.  Alan actually watches this with me.  I got him hooked on it a couple of years ago.
So, what am I Thankful for?  I am Thankful for 3 beautiful daughters who I love spending time with.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are blogging again, hopefully it will last after November! Good job on painting I need to do some of that . . . and exercising, ok well before I get depressed I will say Happy Regular Time :) love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely didn't inherit your painting gene. I have no motivation for that, even though I wish I did!
    I love spending time with you too! Only a few more weeks til we're back in Iowa again. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete