Sunday, November 24, 2013

Please Pray

Please pray for Wayne and Ginger Peterson and their family.  Wayne was my youth pastor growing up at Calvary.  Their son, Nate, passed away sometime this past week, and from what I have gathered on facebook, he had an enlarged heart.  From reading all of the remembrances and condolences, it sounds like he truly had a "big" heart.  He was loved by all that knew him and a great friend.  I think he was probably only about 34 years old.  There will be a memorial service in Colorado tomorrow night and a service in Irving, TX this Saturday, where his parents live.  I have been praying for them throughout the day.  Never easy to lose someone you love so dearly.
My day went quickly.  And, I did get in a workout today, Jeanne.  Thank you for asking, it encouraged me to get myself downstairs.  I have been slacking off, and I don't like it.  I am challenging myself big time this week.
Alan and I made a run out in the cold for a sandwich at Quiznos tonight and watched the Amazing Race.
Going to be a busy week getting ready for Thanksgiving.  I am grateful for the cold so that I have a 2nd refrigerator.  The garage.  :)
Have a wonderful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment