Saturday, November 9, 2013

Spending Time With Lucy

Well, a whole week of November is gone.  Time really does fly.
For some reason my stomach started to hurt about 9:15 last night.  Not as in stomach ache, but the burning pit kind. It just kept gnawing.  I haven't had that for awhile.  So, I popped some antacid tables and got my heating pad.  Went to bed just before ten and held the heating pad on my stomach.  I dosed in and out and by 2 the pain was gone, so shut off the heating pad and back to sleep I went.
Woke up this morning and did my workout and didn't do much else.  Kendra got home at Noon, ate a quick lunch and we were out the door.  She had three things to return from a couple weeks ago.  Target, Kohls and Walmart.  I also had a return for Walmart.  We also made a stop at Bath and Body to use a coupon.
Now we are home.  Almost time to start some supper and then we'll watch a couple of Hallmark Christmas movies tonight.  Her stomach is not happy and hasn't been since last night, so hoping she feels better soon.
Alan put our Christmas lights up around the garage while the weather is nice.  Good thinking.
Praying for Rachel to feel better and hopefully figure out something to help with her back pain.  Praying for Erica and her family as they work with Logan, the school and Dr to help him with his ADHD.  Praying for Kendra to start feeling better from her Endometriosis.
I hope you've all had a wonderful day and you have a great night.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you had a good day with Kendra ;) smart job doing the lights, Alan. Praying for Rachel too as well as Erica and her family so thankful God is in control and hears us when we call! love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you could spend time with Kendra too! Yay for Christmas lights! :) I still have a pumpkin on the porch. LOL!
    See you tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete