Thursday, November 21, 2013

On the Go

Once I got up and got myself moving, I was on the go from 10:30 until I walked in the door just before 4:30.  I went to the Blairsferry Walmart first and bought quite a few things.  Then it was on to Target. Made a quick stop for lunch and then to Bed Bath and Beyond.  I almost was going to head for home after that, but alas, I went to the Marion Walmart.
Got home and put away some of the Thanksgiving food items and stacked bags in the bedroom.  After supper I'll go through those to see what I bought.  lol  May surprise myself.  Need to see if I need anything else for stocking stuffers for the out of towners.
Tonight we are just having a thin crust pizza from Walmart.  Then it's Big Bang Theory, The Millers and Parenthood.  Makes my heart happy.
The big question of the night?  Will we see snow in the morning?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a productive day. Hope you bought everything you needed. I love going through bags after shopping and surprising myself. We're such sisters! :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete