Friday, November 8, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow!  A very busy day for me.  I got up early so that I could workout.  I put bedding in the wash, got my workout done, put the bed back together, got dressed, put a load of towels in to wash and was out the door at 9:45.
First stop was the Hiawatha Fire Station.  I got a call the other day that we had won a prize from the Chili Supper last Saturday.  We got $20 off at the Old Creamery Theater.  Not bad.  :)
Then I headed across town to pick up Mom for our day of adventure.
We stopped at the Goodwill on Council St first.  I found 2 really pretty Christmas candy dishes.  Next was Stuff.  Then I brought Mom over to see the rooms I had painted.
Back across town to eat lunch at Culvers.  Since I don't cook supper on Friday that was my main meal.  So I had a Butter Burger and side salad.  YUM!
US Bank was next on the agenda so Mom could cash in her hugh can of change.  Apparently she throw all her loose change in this can and takes it in once a year.  Pulled a butt muscle picking that thing up.  YIKES!
Then it was off to Wally World, Goodwill on the West Side and Fareway.
While Mom was in Fareway I called and chatted with Rachel for a bit.  Poor girl is sick.  Get well soon and praying that you won't spread the love to Daniel or Jacob.
Back to Mom's to unload and balance her checkbook and pay some bills.
On the drive home I talked with Kendra.  Got home about 4:40.  Awwww Good to sit down.
Thinking tonight while watching tv I should work on my checkbook.  We'll see.
And, that was my busy day.  The end.

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome about winning $20 off! You didn't tell me about that!

    I still love that you always spell huge wrong. :) Although, I saw someone else recently that spelling it "hugh" too.

    Trying to feel better. Jacob is going to sleep on the couch tonight he said. Apparently I woke him up coughing last night and I had no clue I coughed at all! Yay Nyquil! I have no clue how I woke him up though. That dude sleeps through EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A busy day indeed. Yeah for winning! Yeah for butter burgers! Yeah for you! :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does your blog keep thinking I might be a robot?

    ReplyDelete