Friday, November 1, 2013

Practicing and Changing?

Okay, not sure what's going on, but for some reason, I must have tried to create a new blog a couple of years ago.  The one I did earlier will not let me write a new post, so going to try it on this one.  Then if I can I'll delete the other one.  No promises.  I know I am making this harder than need be.  But, it's driving me insane!
Anyway, November is National Blog Month, so I am TRYING to get back at it.  My old blog on Xanga appears to be gone, or at least I cannot find it.
For Day 1 of November, I am Thankful for my weight loss.  My journey began on April 4th and I am now down 48 pounds.  My plan is to make it to 50.  It's always hard for me when I hit the maintaining phase, so I need some prayer with that one.  I have made losing weight a game and it seems to be working so far.  I have a limited amount of calories for each day and I workout everyday, or at least try.  In the beginning I did 2 workouts a day, but now I'm down to 1.
We had a good weekend with Rachel, Daniel and Kendra.  Always love having the girls home.  Missed seeing Erica.  She had hoped to come home, but it didn't work out for her.  Hopefully in the Spring.  :)
Okay, time to see if this will work or not.
So, here goes........


No comments:

Post a Comment