Thursday, November 7, 2013

It Is Finished

So, I got up this morning and was ready to finish up Kendra's bedroom.  I knew it wouldn't take me too long, which made me happy.  But, wouldn't ya know.  I probably had about  4' x 4' section to go and the paint was gone.  So, I had to change out of my paint clothes and head to Menards.  I decided on my way if I was going to buy another gallon of paint, that it would become my laundry room color as well.  Seriously, it doesn't even look like I used any out of the can.  I also bought the color for the spare room.
After that I made a stop at Gordmans to see if I could find some wall art for the spare room.  Then I was on my way home.
Ate a quick lunch and put my paint clothes back on.  Hardly was worth the effort.  Finished up and put my workout clothes on and hit the gym for an hour.
Came up and took the rest of the tape off.  Now I wait until after supper when Alan can help get the blinds, curtains and a few things on the walls.  And, yes, I know you all want pictures, so they will be on facebook. I haven't figured that part out yet on my blog.  lol  I will though.
I'll take a break from painting until next week.  Need to rest my weary body.
Tonight's supper will be chicken, rice, corn and french bread.  So, I have 30 minutes to rest before I start that.  Yah!
Tomorrow I am taking Mom out to all of her favorite places.  Goodwill and Stuff on the East side and Goodwill on the West side.  Throw in Fareway and not sure what else.  It's a full day.  Then I'll need to balance her checkbook before I head home.  The good news is that I never cook supper on Friday.
Now, doesn't my life sounds exciting?
Enjoy your evening.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know janet, I think you are pretty darned busy yourself with all your painting, working out and running errands for yourself and your Mom!!! you go girl! love you

    ReplyDelete