Monday, November 4, 2013

YOUCH!

That's right.  YOUCH!  Last night I went to bed and woke up a couple of hours later and had to go to the bathroom.  You need to understand, I hardly ever get up in the night to use the bathroom.  So, off I went, but I didn't.  It was only a trickle.  Got into bed and instantly was very chilled.  I just lay there and thought, great!  I'll bet I have a UTI.  I got up at least 3 more times before morning.  Called the Dr when they opened and couldn't get in until 4!  YIKES!  I spent all day very painfully going to the bathroom, and sometimes not making it.  That brought new meaning to, ya gotta go, when ya gotta go.  So,  in between painting and drinking water, I attempted to pee all day.  Went to the Dr at 4 and am now on meds, so hopefully will start feeling better by morning.
I did get the master bathroom painted and it looks so fresh and new.  The only thing I replaced in there was the shower curtain.  The other one after less than 2 years looks ratty.  So, now it will be on to the next project, which I think will be Kendra's bedroom.  Then I'll do the spare bedroom.  Really leaning towards getting some bids on painting the master bedroom, living room/dining room and stairwell.  These rooms are vaulted.
So, that's my big day.  Now I am in my jammies relaxing before bed.  Trying to decided if I'll go grocery shopping tomorrow or Wednesday.  We shall see.  Just depends on if I'm able to sleep extra well tonight.
Day 4, I am thankful for my 2 son in laws, Jacob and Jim, who love my daughters.

3 comments:

  1. Well, that was a TMI post! haha! That sucks though. We all can't catch a break it seems like.
    Glad you got a lot of painting done! Post pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you're sick but i'm glad you are on the mend! Good job on your work today! and an extra gold star for keeping on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, you just can't catch a break! Hope you feel better soon.
    (By the way, I think it's sons-in-law.) :)
    Your bathrooms look great!

    ReplyDelete