Monday, November 18, 2013

Here I Go Again

I woke up a bit later than I had planned, but that's because I woke up at 4:30.  So, did some praying and then went back to sleep.
I got up and ate a quick breakfast and then gathered my painting supplies for the day.  I'll tell you, it takes a long time to paint.  No way could I do this for a living.  I would paint for an hour and take about a 10 minute break.  I finally quit about 3 this afternoon.  I finished a full wall, the closet wall and about 1/4 on the other full way and the window wall.  Removed the tape and then finished taping for tomorrow.  Hoping it doesn't take me too long.
After I get done painting it's time for a haircut at 2:15.
I was just lazy after painting.  Took a nice bath and had my jammies on by 3:30 this afternoon.  Thought, what's the point of getting dressed.
Sat on the couch and relaxed.  Then Kendra called and we talked for awhile.  She got to fire someone today.  Something she knew needed to be done, but upset her a lot.  She fired the cook, so now that's on her shoulders until they hire someone else.  Praying it's someone that isn't just looking for a job for the money, but that they truly have a passion for serving the children of Waterloo.
Tonight was just canned soup night at our house.  Makes life much easier when you're tired.  So, guess I need to make something tomorrow night.
Watching a little tv and then hopefully will be in bed by 10 so I can get up and at 'em in the morning.
Night all.

1 comment:

  1. I bought an already cooked rotisserie chicken at WalMart today. Made for an easy supper too. :)
    Hope you get done painting quickly too. :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete