Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Still At It

I got up this morning and thought I'll finish up painting the bedroom in no time.  HA!  Of course I ran out of paint.  So I only painted for about and hour and a half.  Sad.
I got an email saying that the Loretta Lynn Concert has been cancelled.  Sad.  So, called Mom to let her know.  I really wanted to go and see her.  Oh, well.  Not meant to be.
I changed clothes and took off about Noon to run a couple of errands, and of course get paint, before my haircut at 2:15.
Stopped at the Post Office to mail a box of Christmas ornaments to Erica.  Then on to Walmart to look for a couple of things, which I didn't find.  Went to Menards to get a gallon of paint.  Stopped at Taco Johns for a Taco and then on for my haircut.
Came home and put on my paint clothes and finished up the first coat on the last wall and took tape off the other wall.  Now, I shall wait until tomorrow and quickly do the second coat.  Just want it done.
I need to make a list of what I need to do in the next couple of days.  I for sure have to balance the checkbook and I want to go and do some stocking stuffer shopping.  I also want to get back in the gym.  I've neglected that the last couple of days.  So, tomorrow I will be in the gym for a workout.
Making spaghetti, salad and green beans for supper and then it will be time to sit and do nothing.  One of my favorite things to do.
Hope you all have a great night.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I could get motivated to paint, it's a lot of work so you go girl! Too bad about the Loretta Lynn concert, Liz and Ben were going to see her too :( love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you're probably burning calories painting!

    Thank totally stinks about Loretta Lynn. What a bummer for you and Grandma!

    ReplyDelete