Tuesday, November 5, 2013

It's Raining, It's Pouring

It's been a rainy afternoon today.  I actually was up and at 'em by 8:30 this morning.  I decided to start taping Kendra's bedroom so that I could get started painting.
After that I ate a little breakfast and went down to the gym.
By the time I was done working out, I realized my day was slip sliding away.
I quickly did my hair and got dressed and was out the door.  First stop was for a hard shell taco at Taco Johns.  Next stop was Menards to pick up a gallon of paint and a couple of paint items I needed.
I was going to go grocery shopping today, but that wasn't gonna happen.  It was already 12:45 when I got back home and I was going over to my neighbor's house at 1:30.  So, I knew I wouldn't have time to shop at Walmart and Hy-Vee.  Guess I'll do that in the morning.
Amy had a Scentsy, Thirty One and Premier get together on Saturday.  I didn't get moving in time to go over, so I was going to go over yesterday.  Well, we all know how yesterday was, so, we rescheduled for this afternoon.  Was over there for an hour and then came home and put on some paint clothes.
I got one coat on one wall and will finish it up tomorrow.  Then I'll tackle the two walls that shouldn't take as much time.  Closet wall and window wall.
So, now I am resting up for tomorrow.  After supper I'll take a nice bath and get my jammies on.  Watch a little tv and head to bed for a good night of sleep.
Day 5 I am thankful for 2 grandsons.  Logan will be 11 tomorrow and Daniel will be 2 on the 23rd.
Stay dry!  At least it's not snow like Western Iowa.  Hope it stays away.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got on meds.... The pictures you posted on FB and what you did to the bathroom were pretty.... Take it easy..... And I understand about the vaulted ceilings...sometimes paying for things is better than doing it yourself....it took me years to learn that.... Have a great night....Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have turned into a painting machine! You go girl! It's looking great! Get some rest so you can get your painting finished and your errands run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm...Taco Johns! I miss that place!

    I love Thirty-One bags. Not into the other stuff, but they have cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete