Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Night Before Thanksgiving

Where has this year gone?  Here it is the night before Thanksgiving.  Crazy!  And, Christmas is just 4 weeks away.
Just about everything is ready for tomorrow.  I'll do the stuffing and mashed potatoes tomorrow.  At least I don't have to wake up early to pop a turkey in the oven.  Cooking it the day before is the way to go.  I'll head over to pick Mom up at 10:30 and then when I get back set the table.  Can't do that until just before or Daniel will try to pull the table cloth off.  And, I don't think he's ready for that trick.  lol
The Elam's are on their way.  Guessing they'll arrive no later than 8 by the time they stop for something to eat.  Kendra is on her way and should be here soon.  Then we'll have our supper.
Ready for a fun weekend with the kids and Daniel.  :)
I hope you all have a very blessed Thanksgiving with your loved ones.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed at your comment about Daniel not being ready for the tablecloth trick :) little kids, nothing quiet as great as kids in the house. So happy you got to have some of your family over for Thanksgiving. love you!

    ReplyDelete