Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Lazy Day

Today was a lazy day.  Kendra got up and went for a run, which about killed her, but she doesn't quit.  I did my workout and watched some tv.
Kendra got home about 12:30 and we started watching a movie.  We had decided that we'd go out for Lupper today so that Kendra could join us before she went home.  So, we paused the movie and went to Panera for Lupper.  It was quite tasty.
We came home, I was washed my hair and took my bath.  Jammie time by 4 pm, that's what it's all about. Finished watching out movie and then it was time to start packing.
I am heading to Illinois tomorrow to help Rachel out around the house and to take care of Daniel.  She's in a lot of pain with her back.  On Tuesday she'll go back to her Dr and we are hoping she'll schedule her for an MRI.  Pain has gone on too long.  I got my clothes packed and a few extras.  I'll finish up in the morning.
Kendra and I have been watching HGTV and sadly she needs to head back to Waterloo in about 15 minutes.  She always hates to go and I hate for her to go, but that's life.  She'll be back for the weekend again to run in the Turkey Trot in Marion on Saturday morning.
It's The Amazing Race tonight, and of course it will be running behind.  Hoping no later than 7:30.  We shall see.
There ya go.  Day 10 completed.

3 comments:

  1. prayers for you as you travel to Rachel's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO grateful that you're coming! Sometimes a girl just needs her momma!
    Glad you and Kendra got to have fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels to Rachel's. Hoping and praying she can get some answers this week.

    ReplyDelete